Menu Home Herbal RemediesAddison'sArthritisCancerCataractsCushing'sDetoxDiabetesDiarrheaEar CleanerHeart HealthHot Spots / ItchImmune StrengthKennel Cough-CatKennel Cough-DogThyroid - CatsUrinary TractWorms/Parasites Dental HealthDentaSure Flea & TickTripleSure- Dogs Daily Multi-HerbalDailySure Our CommunityBlog / RSS FeedPet Health ForumArticle Library Board RoomAffiliatesAbout UsContact UsDealer Inquiries Herbs for Cats and Dogs:
The Preventive Power of Phytonutrients
Our herbs for cats and dogs can provide your pet with the whole-plant power of prevention like no factory vitamin/mineral supplement can.What Is It? Key Benefits Ingredients Dosing Tell Me More Order Now
Prevention is Key
All too often we react to problems instead of actively working to prevent them. We wait for ourselves or our pets to get sick and then seek out medical help. Why not do everything we can to build a healthy body and immunity to prevent disease in the first place by giving our pets essential herbs for cats and dogs?
Beyond Vitamins and Minerals
The huge industry for nutritional supplements offers many preventative solutions for people and pets in the form of vitamins and minerals. Unfortunately, herbs (phytonutrients) are widely overlooked in the supplement market. The simple truth is that herbs for cats and dogs prevent disease, boost immunity, and optimize health, making them invaluable to your pet’s ideal health care routine.
Herbs contain all the essential vitamins and minerals that you need in a whole plant, natural form, unlike vitamins and minerals which are isolated, processed or synthesized. Why give your pet factory vitamins and minerals when you can get natural, whole plant nutrition?
Burdock root, for example, is one of the top herbs for cats and dogs. It contains a rich array of vitamins and minerals including folic acid, riboflavin, pyridoxine, niacin, vitamin-E, and vitamin-C; iron, manganese, magnesium; and small amounts of zinc, calcium, selenium, and phosphorus. Wheatgrass is equipped with 90 important minerals including the alkaline minerals calcium, magnesium, potassium and sodium.
Wild Animals Eat Herbs
Wild animals, carnivores as well as herbivores and omnivores, search out and consume various herbs throughout the changing seasons. The herbs they choose may improve various physiological systems, assist an organ that is struggling, and even repair DNA according to a team of scientists at Vanderbilt University.1
We don't know how animals identify what herb may act upon the gallbladder to release bile into the digestive tract for better digestion, detoxify the liver, regulate blood sugar levels, or improve the immune system, but we know they do it. Science is still working to understand how wild animals interact with plants and their environment. As responsible pet owners we cannot deny our domesticated animals access to the life-giving herbs that their wild counterparts enjoy.
Herbs for Cats and Dogs
Ten essential herbs contain hundreds of phytonutrients for the lifelong health and happiness of your pet.
These select herbs for cats and dogs go further than vitamins and minerals. They offer the properties of the whole plant to assist your dog in complex and multifaceted ways.
Don't wait for your dog to show the symptoms of disease caused by a life without proper nutrition. Now you can provide a daily multi-herbal supplement allowing your pet to thrive throughout its lifetime.
What is it?Back to top
● DailySureTM Multi-Herbal provides a daily helping of 10 essential herbs for cats and dogs that maintains health and well-being
● Substitute for the natural foraging of grasses and herbs that animals in the wild engage in to stay healthy and to aid digestion
● Easy to use Functional Food DropsTM can be added to your pet’s food or given orally
● Preventative to fortify against problems before they occur
Key benefitsBack to top
● Helps wellness, boosts immunity, and increases overall health
● Delays onset of age-related illnesses
● Goes further than vitamin and mineral supplements to provide essential, whole plant nutrition that is not available in mass-market supplements
● Proprietary formula based on the wisdom of practicing clinical herbalists from ancient Ayurvedic Medicine to Traditional Chinese Medicine to current Western Herbalism
IngredientsBack to top
Turmeric Root (Curcuma Longa) is legendary for its power to prevent adverse effects from an inflammatory response, as well as for its anti-carcinogenic powers. A must-have in herbs for cats and dogs, this colorful herb2
● Shields against carcinogenic effects of environmental toxins
● Renders inactive platelet-activating factors (PAF), preventing or curing atherosclerosis (plaque buildup within the arteries)
● Aids in the digestion of fats and sugars
● Stops cholesterol from forming into gallstones
● Counteracts a variety of food allergies
● Reduces gingivitis and bad breath
Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale) is a common lawn weed with extraordinary medical applications. Dandelion root3
● Improves digestion and absorption of nutrients because it stimulates the release of bile from the liver into the gallbladder
● Increases health for liver and gallbladder by providing sustaining nutrients
● Helps to digest fat
● Aids in healthy skin and protects against eczema
● Stimulates urination for a healthy urinary tract without losing essential potassium
Burdock Root, (Arctium lappa) has been an effective blood purifier for millennia, earning its place among herbs for cats and dogs. It is rich in a variety of vitamins and minerals and contains 50% inulin, a polysaccharide capable of4
● Increasing calcium and magnesium absorption
● Promoting good prebiotic intestinal bacteria
● Strengthening the general function of liver, kidneys, and gallbladder
● Guarding against diabetes and hypoglycemia by regulating insulin production
● Helping with proper hormonal balance by processing naturally occurring steroids
Fenugreek Seed, (Trigonella foenum-graecum) is rich in polysaccharides, which control cholesterol, bind to food toxins, and protect the mucous membrane of your dog or cat's intestines from certain cancers. Furthermore, it5
● Keeps blood sugars, HbA1C, triglycerides, and total cholesterol in check
● Raises HDL (good) cholesterol.
● Has abundant phytochemical compounds including choline, trigonelline diosgenin, yamogenin, gitogenin, tigogenin and neotigogens
Hawthorn Berry, (Crataegus monogyna) is well known among herbs for cats and dogs for being restorative for the heart. It has undergone numerous clinical studies that have found it to6
● Increase overall energy in the cardiovascular system
● Tone the muscle of the heart and promote health
● Regulate blood pressure within a normal range
● Maintain a regular heartbeat
● Restore heart muscles that have weakened, treat inflammation in the heart, and prevent arteriosclerosis (buildup of plaque that restricts blood flow)
Milk Thistle Seed (Silybum marianum) is a prickly thistle that is able to fortify and protect the liver by7
● Shielding from environmental chemicals and toxins
● Promoting regeneration of liver cells through protein synthesis
● Counteracting the effects of poison and dangerous liver toxins to prevent liver damage
● Normalizing blood lipids
● Defending inflammatory conditions of the liver like cirrhosis, hepatitis, and fatty liver
Shiitake Mushroom, (Lentinula edodes) is a symbol of longevity in traditional Chinese medicine for good reason. For over a thousand years this mushroom has supported good health with its nutrient density and essential amino acids. A recommended addition to herbs for cats and dogs. Scientifically documented studies have shown that Shiitake8
● Regulates the immune system by increasing immune response when necessary but preventing overreaction of the immune system
● Inhibits the growth of cancer cells and reduces overall risk of cancer
● Promotes natural cancer-fighting cells
● Maintains an optimum healthy level of cholesterol
● Reduces the risk of clogged arteries or atherosclerosis and provides cardiovascular support
Ginkgo Leaf, aka Ginkgo Biloba Leaf, is the oldest living plant species on earth. It contains ginkgolides, compounds that are unknown in any other plant species and inhibit allergic responses as well as preventing respiratory disorders. Ginkgo leaf has a range of positive medicinal effects such as9
● An energizing effect on the brain that reduces cognitive decline
● Stimulating blood circulation, which reduces lethargy and improves memory
● Reducing the incidence of cardiovascular disease
● Decreasing the rate of premature death when used regularly
Wheatgrass (Triticum aestivum) is on the short list of herbs for cats and dogs. It's a powerful blood purifier, loaded with vitamins, minerals, organic phosphates, and antioxidants. This multi-purpose herb10
● Has a wide range of important minerals including alkaline minerals and 19 protein-building amino acids
● Improves digestion, processes fat, and digests protein thanks to essential enzymes Amylase, Lipase, and Protease, respectively
● Contains potent antioxidants Cytochrome Oxidase and Superoxide Dismutase (SOD), which slow cellular aging
Astragalus Root (Astragalus membranaceus) belongs to a powerful group of herbs called adaptogens which protect against damage from modern-day stressors like industrial waste, allopathic drugs, and pesticides in food additives. This amazing herb11,12
● Increases the body's resistance to stress, trauma, anxiety and fatigue (according to human and animal studies)
● Helps the body maintain optimal homeostasis by creating balance in the endocrine, hormones and immune system
● Creates whole body health and has anti-aging benefits
● Can be taken in small doses over a long period of time to prevent infections
● Enhance immune function
● Normalizes blood pressure and cardio function
● Increases the body’s strength and endurance
● Destroys cancer cells
Dosing instructionsBack to top
Give by mouth on an empty stomach, or add to food as directed. Dosing amounts are based on a Low Dose/Long Term protocol for best results.
DailySureTM for Cats and Kittens
Under 5 lbs. - 1/2 dropper daily
6 to 15 lbs. - 1 dropper daily
16 lbs. and up - 2 droppers daily
DailySureTM for Dogs and Puppies
Under 10 lbs. - 1/2 dropper daily
11 to 20 lbs. - 1 dropper daily
21 to 60 lbs. - 2 droppers daily
61 to 100 lbs. - 3 droppers daily
Over 100 lbs. - 4 droppers daily
NOTE: One "dropper" equals one squeeze of the black bulb (1.0mL), which fills the pipette about half full. Refrigerate after opening. Give DailySureTM for a lifetime, but for best results WITHHOLD for 2 consecutive days out of each week.
“Every bottle of DailySureTM Multi-Herbal herbs for cats and dogs is guaranteed to meet your complete satisfaction or your money back! Simply return the unused portion to Natural Wonder Products within 30 days for a full refund of your purchase price (less S&H). No hassle, no questions asked. If you’re not happy, we’re not happy!”
DailySureTM Multi-Herbal for DOGS
DailySureTM Multi-Herbal for CATS
Cat and dog wellness can benefit from daily structured routines. Also add herbal nutrition to your pet's natural health routine with essential herbs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
1. Vanderbilt University (2010, October 5). Newly discovered DNA repair mechanism. ScienceDaily. Retrieved May 7, 2011, from http:/www.sciencedaily.com /releases/2010/10/101004112156.htm
2. Aggarwal BB, Sung B. Pharmacological basis for the role of curcumin in chronic diseases: an age-old spice with modern targets. Trends Pharmacol Sci. 2009;30:85-94.
3. HerbClip: Dandelion Review: Digestion & Liver Benefits HerbClip: Dandelion Review: Digestion & Liver Benefits PDF [ ] Download Dandelion Date: April 30 1996 HC# 042462 084 Re: Dandelion Review: Digestion & Liver Benefits Murray Michael Dandelion: A dandy herb ... Herbs for cats and dogs.
4. Healthy Ingredients: Burdock Healthy Ingredients: Burdock Burdock Arctium lappa Family: Asteraceae Return to herb list Photo © Steven Foster Introduction Burdock is native to Europe and Asia and can be found growing in temperate ...
5. HerbClip: Common Therapeutic Use of Fenugreek HerbClip: Common Therapeutic Use of Fenugreek PDF [ ] Download Fenugreek Trigonella foenum graecum Diabetes Hyperlipidemia Date: September 30 2003 HC# 050131 241 Re: Common Therapeutic Use of Fenugreek ...
6. HerbClip: Hawthorn Extracts Show Clinical Benefits as Adjuncts for Cardiovascular Disorders HerbClip: Hawthorn Extracts Show Clinical Benefits as Adjuncts for Cardiovascular Disorders PDF Download Hawthorn Crataegus spp Heart Disease Adjunctive Therapy Date: 08 15 2011 HC# 041166 430 Re:
7. HerbClip: Use of Milk Thistle to Treat Liver Disorders and Cancers HerbClip: Use of Milk Thistle to Treat Liver Disorders and Cancers PDF [ ] Download Milk Thistle Silybum marianum Chronic Liver Disease Cancer Date: January 31 2008 HC# 080372 345 Re: Use of Milk Thistle ...
8. HerbClip: Benefits and Research on Shiitake Mushroom HerbClip: Benefits and Research on Shiitake Mushroom PDF [ ] Download Shiitake Mushroom Lentinula edodes Date: July 01 1998 HC# 051288 138 Re: Benefits and Research on Shiitake Mushroom Jones Kenneth Shiitake:
9. Solomon PR, Adams F, Silver A, Zimmer J, DeVeaux R. Ginkgo for memory enhancement: A randomized controlled trial. JAMA 2002;288(7):835-40.
10. HerbClip News - Wheat Grass – A Good Antioxidant, But Could It Be The Fountain of Youth? 04-15-2008
11. One Earth Herbal, Simon & Schuster 1999. Page 307
12. The Home Herbalist Manual, Daily Press 2007. Page 199
Information provided on this web site is intended for educational purposes only. Any statements made have not been evaluated by the FDA. No information provided on this web site is intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any symptom or disease. If you have questions about herbs or their chemical constituents, please see a licensed medical professional.
Herbs for cats and dogs